#THE NEW SKINFOX SUP-BOARD GENERATION | 4-Tech L-CORE
Single layer, DOUBLE layer, 10 or 15 cm thickness, what length and width, these are often the first decision criteria when buying a SUP board. But as a brand manufacturer of SKINFOX we know that the real values of a SUP board lie in the construction and in the inner core. (the CORE)
With our new 4 Tech L-CORE SKINFOX SUP boards (SEAHORSE, TURTLE and WHALE), we have taken all these aspects into account and developed a new generation of StandUP paddle boards that takes this sport to a new level of quality.
"4 Tech L-CORE"
Rigidity and hardness, stability against tipping, load capacity, driving dynamics, robustness and, last but not least, the weight of a SKINFOX SUP board are largely derived from the structure, construction and material used. The versatility, however, is based on the type and scope of existing features such as the number of handles, the number of stainless D-rings f. the luggage belt, stainless D-rings for a kayak seat and D-rings for mooring or towing, the presence of a kayak bar, etc.
- Thanks to the innovative 4-TECH L-CORE technology, our inflatable paddleboards are very stable, extremely robust and incredibly durable.
- Thanks to the high-quality materials such as denier fabric instead of cheap PVC, only approx. 8-9 PSI air pressure is required, instead of 15 PSI and more as with many other boards
- Our diamond-cut cover pad guarantees comfort support and a non-slip grip .
- We only use the best : first-class or high-quality materials for a long service life.
- Each package contains high quality accessories and a kayak conversion option.
# 1 TURTLE - TECHNICAL DATA
Technical details and equipment:
- Construction: 4-Tech L-CORE in the latest DROP-STICH technology
- Dimensions (L / W / H in cm): 335 x 80 x 15
- Load capacity: up to 175 kg
- Nominal pressure: (8-9 psi)
- Weight (without paddle): only 10 kg
- 1 large central dolphin fin
- non-slip EVA deck for a safe stand and Foot comfort
- High pressure screw valve (tested to 15 psi)
- incl. 5 handles
- including kayak bar
- incl. 6 rustproof D-rings with elastic luggage strap
- incl. 4 rustproof D-rings for a kayak seat (optional accessory)
- incl. 2 rustproof D-rings (1 at the front and 1 at the rear for mooring or towing)
- Compatible with an Aqua Marina BLUE-DRIVE-Power-Motor
# You are unsure which board suits you?
- Undecided which length?
- Not sure which board is right for you?
- Or do you have any questions ...
We are happy to help you make the right decision. Use our comparison matrix and find the right board for you.
Should you still have any questions, our staff will be happy to help you with your selection by phone on +49 (0) 80 66 98 69 000 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#SKINFOX TURTLE | THE ALLROUNDER
The new SKINFOX TURTLE is a SUP of the latest "4-Tech L-CORE" generation.
The 4-layer construction as well as the high number of polyester threads in the inner core give this board a hardness and stiffness that is comparable to a hardboard at a nominal pressure of 8-9 PSI. Its dimensions (L / W / H 335x80x15 cm) provide such a strong buoyancy that 1 adult + 1 child or 2 adults can ride this board at the same time.
An excellent all-round paddleboard in a class of its own with incomparable features - the board properties (4-tech L-CORE construction, length, width and thickness, the number of polyester threads per cm², the large fin and the optimized rocker line) ensure a high Stand stability u. Stiffness as well
very good reversible u. Gliding properties - this board is suitable for every use - whether SUP tours, cruising on the lake, but also surfing on the sea - a very stable board for beginners and advanced
The soft and grippy EVA deck (with angled diamond cut) gives a safe and comfortable standing feeling.
The large central dolphin fin ensures good straight-line stability even after 6-7 paddle strokes on one side - with its width of 80 cm, this SUP is extremely stable, especially if the waves come from the side when turning Total load capacity of up to 175 kg, this board is also ideal for heavy paddlers.
The family-owned SKINFOX brand comes from 83075 Bad Feilnbach / Bavaria - in 2018 it was TEST WINNER with the SUP TURTLE in an independent product comparison - with this new board comes a SUP of the highest quality and at an exceptional price - / Performance ratio on the market
To secure u. Guaranteeing the high quality standards, the SKINFOX brand produces only small quantities every year and no mass-produced goods - therefore a reservation is recommended.